Sunday, January 25, 2009

News?

Someone else post something new, please. maybe an article on democracy, or on equal rights.... we have, after all, inaugurated the first non-white president. just a thought. what does this mean to the rest of you? I caught myself saying over and over, a politician is just a politician until inauguration day rolled around and I found myself watching Obama be sworn in on multiple projection televisions (normally used for UFC viewing) while i was at an interview in a wings joint/sports bar/restaurant; all be it contrasting I was still taken by the event in the sense that I haven't watched an innauguration since Bill Clinton was sworn into office, I was riveted to the screen as were the patrons, and i have lacked hope in our country's government ever since Bush was allowed to spend 8 years further destroying our country's integrity. I still did not vote, and I still view politics as politics yet I am open minded to the concept of change as do i respect the democratic system as a model for governing a country.thats it for me, feel free to contribute, please.

No comments:

What you should also REead

Minions